- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.